- any occupant who dwells in a place
- The previous tenant took excellent care of her apartment.
- The previous tenant took care of the apartment.
- The tenant must pay the landlord the rent at the end of each month.
- For tenant farming
- buildings or building units which are constructed, sold or rented out to a new tenant; and
- The inspection report shall be handed over to the owner or tenant of the building.
- To illustrate the point one might take the example of a rented house: a landlord will insist on rent being paid even if, for whatever reason, the tenant no longer lives in the house, as by renting to the tenant, the landlord is forgoing the possibility of renting to someone else, and, in any event, he has no control over where the tenant resides.
- It seeks to replicate the thought process that a putative tenant might go through when assessing the profitability of a commercial venture involving the renting of a property.
- In fact, the company referred to compensation for the right to use the land paid to the previous tenant, which was determined unilaterally by the State.
- By contrast, the tenant is under the obligation to maintain the buildings in good condition and to undertake any ordinary repair works.
- The receiver was merely proposing to Mr Jahnke that he might, in agreement with the other tenant, utilise the assets for an indeterminate duration.
- As regards the conditions for early retirement support, specific problems arising where a holding is transferred by several transferors or by a tenant farmer should be solved.
- Member States shall require that, when buildings or building units are constructed, sold or rented out, the energy performance certificate or a copy thereof is shown to the prospective new tenant or buyer and handed over to the buyer or new tenant.
- Exposures to a tenant under a property leasing transaction concerning residential property under which the credit institution is the lessor and the tenant has an option to purchase, shall be assigned a risk weight of 35 % provided that the competent authorities are satisfied that the exposure of the credit institution is fully and completely secured by its ownership of the property.
- For these reasons, an approach based on anticipated profitability over a five year period was necessary to value the rent that a hypothetical tenant, looking at the AVD, would be ready to pay for BT's network over that period.