- an assertion offering firsthand authentication of a fact
"according to his own testimony he can't do it"
- Then John gave this testimony.
- His testimony stands on facts.
- But still you people do not accept our testimony.
- He did not need man's testimony about man.
- He contradicted himself several times in his testimony.
- The detective took down his testimony on the spot.
- The detective took down his oral testimony on the spot.
- There were points in her testimony that didn't add up.
- We now know that the testimony he gave was coerced.
- I have to give a testimony in the courtroom tomorrow.
- The detective took down his testimony on the spot, word for word.
- The witnesses were able to refute the false testimony of the suspect.
- I’m assuming you could speed through your testimony just to keep up with our schedule.
- He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.
- His account of what happened is inconsistent with testimony from other witnesses.