- provide with a particular theme or motive
"the restaurant often themes its menus"
- It isn't my preferred theme.
- What's your favorite TV show theme song?
- A common theme underlies both perspectives.
- His story departed from his main theme.
- This theme should be treated in more detail.
- We had a thrilling time at the theme park.
- The principle theme of the book is the American Revolution.
- The theme park was closed down last month.
- What is the theme of his latest novel?
- Today's theme is: "How can you find a way out when there's no way out?"
- Distinguishing Truth from everything else is a theme filling many pages in the history of philosophy.
- His thesis doesn't make sense. To begin with, its theme is obscure.
- The American Civil War is the central theme of the book.
- An English language students' magazine has invited readers to submit an article on the theme of culture shock.
- In England, parks taking rare breeds of animals as their theme are becoming increasingly popular with people.