- before a time limit expires
"the timely filing of his income tax return"
- The statement was not timely.
- He made his timely escape from the stock market crash.
- I am sure your promotion was timely and well deserved.
- But for his timely rescue, I would have drowned.
- You must perform all assignments in a timely manner.
- If it had not been for his timely hit, our team would have lost the game.
- provide timely and constructive feedback.
- timely action is taken to correct deficiencies.
- and shall provide timely responses to enquiries.
- ensuring timely payment of Community funding to beneficiaries.
- The assessment shall be carried out in a timely manner.
- Sufficient resources are allocated to ensure correct and timely transposition.
- timely, complete and electronic submission of the proposal, and
- Making correct and timely transposition a permanent political and operational priority
- There is insufficient experience to properly define ‘timely’ for voice controlled systems at this time.