- a quantity that is three times as great as another
- hit a three-base hit
- Tom hit a triple.
- Tom saw a triple rainbow.
- Tom has just made a triple bogey.
- This house has triple–pane windows.
- The enemy had triple our numbers.
- I think I'm going to make a triple camomile.
- He is sure to set a new record in the triple jump.
- Triple superphosphate
- superphosphates (single, double or triple);
- Standard & Poor's also lowered to triple-“B” from triple- “B”-plus its long-term corporate credit rating on Orange S.A., FT ' s majority-owned wireless subsidiary.
- In addition, Austria has vast capacity and favourable conditions as a guarantor (triple A rating).
- Triple parallel tubes, lamp cap GX24d (2 pin) or GX24q (4 pin)
- Both Essent and KPN offer ‘triple play’ services (telephony, internet, digital/analogue TV).
- This is the case, for instance, with the ‘triple play’ cable operator Fastweb, which is also a pay-TV provider.
- insulation and ventilation (e.g. wall cavity and roof insulation, double/triple glazing of windows, passive heating and cooling);