- mbt. veel soorten
- having or involving or consisting of more than one part or entity or individual
- The driver sustained multiple injuries.
- There are multiple layers in poetry.
- There are multiple species of seagulls which vary in size.
- The injaculation method allegedly enables men to have multiple orgasms.
- One sentence may have multiple meanings in one language.
- There was a multiple collision on the highway.
- A megalopolis is a network of multiple closely linked metropolitan areas.
- Stop maize monoculture, and reestablish multiple cropping, to combat the loss of landscape and soil diversity.
- As this is a cascade with multiple layers, it shouldn't be surprising that it's slow.
- To find degrees in centigrade, subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature, then multiple by 5/9.
- Tom gave Mary some advice on how to pass multiple-choice tests.
- Often, Kanji is like nonsense in Japanese because it has multiple readings, including the native and the mainland import.
- Well-meaning noobs can give advice capable of bringing about an armageddon with the potential of destroying the Earth multiple times over.
- The command of communication skills in multiple languages is essential to any company providing goods and services on the world market.
- Since there are usually multiple websites on any given topic, I usually just click the back button when I arrive on any webpage that has pop-up advertising. I just go to the next page found by Google and hope for something less irritating.