- sportveld voor voetbalwedstrijden; met gras begroeid terrein
- range of jurisdiction or influence
"a bureaucracy...chiefly concerned with turf...and protecting the retirement system"
- the territory claimed by a juvenile gang as its own
- We ate surf and turf.
- We ate surf n turf.
- You kind of are on her turf.
- Stone is heavy on its own turf.
- seedling vegetables and turf rolls
- Moss control in amenity turf and golf greens
- other than seedling vegetables, turf rolls or mushroom spawn
- Moss control on managed amenity turf and hard surfaces
- Other suitable floor coverings include plastic artificial turf or deep pile rubber mats.
- Field use: potatoes, bulbs, hardy nursery stock, cane fruit, turf, strawberries and forestry plantations.
- Bord na Mona plc. set up and operating pursuant to the Turf Development Act 1946 to 1998
- This includes shallow water with vegetation for dabbling ducks, turf for geese and deeper water with large stones for species whose natural habitat is along rocky coastlines.
- at least a third of this floor area must be covered with a litter material such as straw, wood shavings, sand or turf,
- should pay particular attention to the potential for groundwater contamination when the active substance is applied at high use rates (in particular use in turf) on acidic soils (pH below 6) under vulnerable climatic conditions,
- If there are scientific reasons for not providing a solid floor, a solid area with loose substrate and items such as bunches of string, pecking blocks, rope, turf or straw should be provided for pecking.