- a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- Where did you slice them?
- Why does this slice exist?
- Could I have a slice of cheesecake.
- Would you like a slice of pitaya?
- Slice the quartered lettuce into broad slices.
- Tom ate one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Will you have another slice of pie?
- He cut off a slice of meat.
- You want another slice of cake?
- No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.
- I am spreading mustard on a slice of bread.
- Try to slice the meat with a different knife.
- Would you slice me a piece of ham, please?
- "Will you have another slice of pie?" "Yes, please."
- Please slice a loaf of bread for me.