to turn in
- make an entrance by turning from a road
- Turn in your homework.
- Turn your papers in.
- Maples turn red in fall.
- They each sang in turn.
- The leaves turn in autumn.
- I think I'll turn in.
- We introduced ourselves in turn.
- They made speeches in turn.
- Turn in your test papers.
- When must I turn in the report?
- The leaves turn brown in the autumn.
- What time do you usually turn in?
- Each student received his diploma in turn.
- The leaves turn red in the fall.
- I'll hear all of you in turn.