- niet geschikt
- not in good physical or mental condition; out of condition
"fat and very unfit"
"certified as unfit for army service"
- below the required standards for a purpose
"an unfit parent"
"unfit for human consumption"
- She's unfit for the job.
- They consider him unfit for the job.
- This fish is unfit to eat.
- They consider him unfit for that job.
- He is unfit to be a teacher.
- Tom is unfit for that job.
- Not that I dislike the job, but that I am unfit for it.
- The state can take your children away if they deem you an unfit mother.
- A businesswoman by day, Natasja leads a nightlife unfit for print.
- My brother wanted to join the army but because of a heart condition he was judged unfit to serve.
- In Hans Christian Andersen's classic fairy tale, "The Emperor's New Clothes," two swindlers promise an emperor beautiful new clothes that are invisible to anyone who is unfit for their position, unjust or stupid.
- ‘Unfit banknotes’
- GOODS UNFIT FOR CONSUMPTION
- Unfit for work Since …
- Coins sorted as unfit