- a river and all of its tributaries
- The water and sewerage system
- Water Spraying Hand Operated System
- Water spraying hand-operated system
- water (such as an internal water treatment system);
- an appropriate system for collecting waste water;
- Type of water effluent treatment system
- type of cooling system (air, water, oil);
- at least one 360° water-jet propulsion system.
- The system shall have a continuously working water supply.
- Dispensing system capable of delivering 20,0 ml water at ca. 50 °C
- System capable to provide ultra pure water (type 1) having a resistivity >14 MΩ.cm.
- Filter the ultra pure water (6.8) by using the vacuum system filtration (6.9).
- Unless a flow-through system is used, water should be renewed at least twice a week.
- Before the investment, the plant’s water and sewerage system complied with the mandatory thresholds in force.
- System that enables filtration of the water using 0,45 µm pore size membrane filter.