- Zip up!
- This zipper doesn't zip smoothly.
- He's beating me, three to zip.
- The ZIP code here is 14080-000.
- I don't forget to write the zip code.
- Mary asked Tom to zip up her dress.
- She could not fasten the zip of her dress.
- Why do I forget to write the zip code?
- What did the businessman say when he invented the zip-fastener?
- I'll charge you 1000 pesetas to repair the zip on these jeans.
- Can you tell me what the zip code is for New York?
- I figure it's because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps changing.
- Aarhus, the second-largest city in Denmark, has the zip code 8000.
- I'm careful when I zip up my jeans, not to pinch myself.
- Zip fasteners