- uiting van dank
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
"the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"
- a statement acknowledging something or someone
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"
"the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- She smiled her acknowledgment.
- She bowed in acknowledgment of their applause.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
- Acknowledgment of the State as director at law or in fact of the undertaking in compulsory liquidation
- Type of message (Logbook: type = LOG, Acknowledgment: type = RET, Correction: type = COR or sales notes: type = SAL)
- The Committee for Advanced Therapies shall evaluate the valid application within 90 days following its acknowledgment of receipt.
- This was communicated by letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent by the Commission on 28 October 2002 (TREN(2002) D/17401).
- A signed acknowledgment of receipt of the proof of inspection shall be requested from the recipient and be retained by the inspector.
- This was supported by the fact that the deferral was accompanied by an interest rate, an acknowledgment of debt and a land charge for the amount of the accrued interest on the emphyteusis.
- Within two working days after issuing an acknowledgment of receipt, the competent authority of the Member State shall inform the Commission thereof, using the model table set out in the Annex.
- The competent authority of the Member State shall send to the undertaking concerned an acknowledgment of receipt indicating the date and hour of the lodging of a complete application for restructuring aid, within five working days after the date on which the application is deemed to be complete.
- In the light of the acknowledgment in the Guidelines that such fiscal competition needs to be taken into account , the amendments proposed by the Irish authorities to completely remove the time charter limit may be contrary to the ‘common interest’ expressed in Article 87(3)(c) of the Treaty on which the approval of tonnage taxes is based.
- Specific correction of 25,3 % and flat-rate correction of 10 % — acknowledgment: shortcomings in control system. flat-rate correction of 5 % — activities relating to products withdrawn from the market: shortcomings in control system. flat-rate correction of 10 % — non-fixing of penalties.
- Concerning the loan for the move, Germany informed the Commission that the deferral of this loan was not notified because the Land of Berlin acted as a private creditor. This was supported by the fact that the deferral was accompanied by an interest rate, an acknowledgment of debt and a land charge for the amount of the accrued interest on the emphyteusis.
- As security, on 23 November 1999, Herlitz AG signed a notarial deed containing an acknowledgment of debt in favour of the Land of Berlin for the amount of EUR 3,67 million (DEM 7,185 million) which equals the original amount of the loan for the move plus the expected amount of the cumulated interest, EUR 0,606 million (DEM 1,185 million).