- the practice of quoting from books or plays etc.
"since he lacks originality he must rely on quotation"
- a statement of the current market price of a security or commodity
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage
- The quotation marks are superfluous.
- It's a quotation from Don Quixote.
- We need a firm quotation by Monday.
- It seems to me better without the quotation marks.
- The following passage is a quotation from a well-known fable.
- "Love your neighbour as yourself" is a quotation from the Bible.
- Quotation exchange
- Market/quotation centre
- The following quotation centres
- Quotation (EUR/t)
- Market/Quotation centre
- The following quotation centre
- marginal swap point quotation:
- Quotation exchanges and reference varieties