- betaald stukje in de krant; betaald stukje in de krant
- a public promotion of some product or service
- Tom started an advertising agency.
- The store is advertising a sale.
- We should ban advertising aimed towards children.
- Scott, prepare the advertising budget right now!
- The government banned cigarette advertising on television.
- They sent up an advertising balloon.
- They are advertising for a cook.
- He is intent on advertising himself.
- You can make websites advertising Interlingua.
- He works for an advertising agency.
- Advertising sells products over the air.
- He's connected with advertising in Los Angeles.
- There are movements to try to ban TV advertising.
- Advertising makes up about 7% of this company's expenses.
- She works for a big advertising firm in New York.