acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- The pharmaceutical company is looking for the Elixir of Life to stop the ageing process.
- Keeping your heart fit and strong can slow down the ageing of your brain, say researchers.
- Ozone ageing
- Ozone Ageing
- Ageing (Annex — point 2.2.1)
- Ozone ageing test
- Annex 5G — Ozone ageing
- Ageing of canister(s) verified
- not adversely affected by ageing.
- Demographic change including ageing, fertility and migration.
- The ageing of the canister(s) has to be verified.
- Measures encouraging active ageing and prolonging working lives
- It refers to the conditions of ageing and to the subsequent ageing and refinement of the product.
- The Programme should address genderrelated and ageing-related health issues.
- Human development and ageing: use of a wide variety of methodologies and tools to better understand the process of life-long development and healthy ageing.