acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- She was aging quickly.
- The expansion is aging.
- This is a condition caused by aging.
- Physical changes are directly related to aging.
- Our chief concern should be the aging of society.
- Scientists are slowly piecing together the mechanism of aging.
- He's working his hardest to support his aging mother.
- An aging population will require more spending on health care.
- Mary refused to put her aging parents in a home.
- I don't want to use aging as an excuse to go soft in the middle.
- With the appearance of a promising new writer, the aging novelist fell from prominence.
- Japan is trying to cope with the aging of its population.
- My siblings have left it to me to take care of my aging mother.
- It was very far-sighted for that company to change its policy to accommodate the decrease in numbers of children and the aging of society.
- Learning lessons from Europe, Japan has to switch its economic-oriented policy to a consumer-conscious one, in order to cope with the coming unprecedented aging society towards the 21st century.