- schatten, koersen, ramen
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
"I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"
- I went to the pawn shop and asked them to please appraise my 1980s style car
- providing the Commission with information to allow it to appraise major projects.
- In order to ascertain whether the measures described above constitute aid within the meaning of Article 87(1) of the EC Treaty, the Commission must appraise whether they:
- First, the Commission has to appraise whether TvDanmark is in a similar situation to TV2. The Commission makes the points set out below.
- Accordingly, the AFSSA Laboratory, Nancy operates the established proficiency testing procedure to appraise laboratories for authorisation to perform the serological tests.
- Accordingly, the AFSSA Laboratory of Nancy operates the established proficiency testing procedure to appraise laboratories for authorisation to perform the serological tests.
- FSO and the State Treasury agreed to appoint KPMG as an independent consultant to appraise the market value of the company.
- Accordingly, the AFSSA laboratory, Nancy operates the established proficiency testing procedure to appraise laboratories for authorisation to perform the serological tests.
- By letter dated 3 July 2009, the Commission notified the Republic of Poland that it had all the information it considered necessary to appraise the request.
- In particular, AFSSA, Nancy is to appraise the laboratories in Member States and third countries for the purposes of their authorisation to carry out serological tests to monitor the effectiveness of rabies vaccines.
- It has therefore analysed TV2's pricing policies and available data on the advertising market in greater depth in order to appraise whether the operator acted with a view to maximising its advertising revenues during the period under investigation.
- The Commission shall appraise the proposed operational programme to determine whether it contributes to the goals and priorities of the national strategic reference framework and the Community strategic guidelines on cohesion.
- The Commission adopted in February 2000 a Communication on the precautionary principle , aiming to build a common understanding of how to assess, appraise, manage and communicate risks that science is not yet able to evaluate fully.
- The Commission shall appraise the major project, if necessary consulting outside experts, including the EIB, in the light of the factors referred to in Article 40, its consistency with the priorities of the operational programme, its contribution to achieving the goals of those priorities and its consistency with other Community policies.
- To appraise in a consistent manner the radiological impact on other Member States of accidental situations, information requested in the general data on unplanned releases from nuclear reactors and reprocessing plants should be extended beyond the reference accidents to accidents taken into consideration for the establishment of the site related national emergency plan.