article of furniture
article of furniture
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy
- Novoles Straža manufactures semi-finished wood products and furniture. It is located in Straža, Slovenia, which is an assisted area within the meaning of Article 87(3)(a) of the EC Treaty.
- furniture, umbrella and sunshade coverings containing at least 80 % by weight of textile components; similarly, the textile components of multi-layer floor coverings, of mattresses and of camping goods, and warm linings of footwear, gloves, mittens and mitts, provided such parts or linings constitute at least 80 % by weight of the complete article;
- On page 58, point 100(m) (amendment of Article 21, first subparagraph, point (b) of Annex X): for ‘(b) transporting his personal effects or of storage of his furniture and personal effects in the event that furnished accommodation is provided.’, read ‘(b)
- The expenses incurred in respect of removal of furniture and personal effects, including the cost of insurance against ordinary risks (breakage, theft, fire), shall be reimbursed to a staff member who is obliged to change his place of residence in order to comply with Article 22 of the Staff Regulations and who has not been reimbursed in respect of the same expenses from another source.
- Lithuania submitted an application to mobilise the EGF, in respect of redundancies in the furniture manufacturing sector, on 23 September 2009 and supplemented it with additional information received on 16 October 2009. This application complies with the requirements for determining the financial contributions as laid down in Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 1927/2006, therefore the Commission proposes to deploy an amount of EUR 662088.
- From 30 April 1993 and lasting at least until 7 February 2000, Christie’s International plc (hereinafter: Christie’s) and Sotheby’s Holdings, Inc. (hereinafter: Sotheby’s), the two main world-wide competitors for the sale on commission by auction of so-called fine art objects, antiques, furniture, collectibles and memorabilia (hereinafter also generically referred to as: fine arts), entered into and participated in a continuing agreement and/or concerted practice contrary to Article 81(1) of the Treaty and Article 53 of the EEA Agreement, relating to prices and other conditions of sale for auctions.
- Spain submitted an application on 9 October 2009 to mobilise the EGF, in respect of redundancies in 36 enterprises operating in the NACE Revision 2 division 16 (‘Manufacture of wood and of products of wood and cork, except furniture; manufacture of articles of straw and plaiting materials’) sector in a single NUTS II region, Castilla-La Mancha (ES42) and supplemented it by additional information until 22 February 2010. This application complies with the requirements for determining the financial contributions as laid down in Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 1927/2006.