- Who authorized this?
- Authorized personnel only.
- You are not authorized to enter there.
- Only cleaners are authorized to enter into the meeting room.
- Have you ever authorized me to leave early?
- When was the last time you authorized your workers to leave early?
- Is it true that you authorized the driver to take the car home?
- While long-term credit banks are authorized by law to issue bonds to raise fund, they are not allowed to take deposits the way ordinary banks are.
- Authorized weigher name
- Maximum authorized mass.
- Only uses as herbicide may be authorized.
- Name and address of manufacturer's authorized representative where appropriate: …
- A specially designed, authorized maintenance test facility; and 2.
- If yes, higher intensities than generally permissible may be authorized.
- any other resources authorized by the Fund's regulations.