- Do a barrel roll.
- Tom tipped the barrel over.
- It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
- One rotten apple spoils the barrel.
- In 1835, a barrel of flour cost six dollars.
- We used a barrel for a makeshift table.
- Middle Eastern oil prices jumped by five dollars per barrel.
- The GOP accused the Democrats of pork barrel politics.
- How many litres of oil are there in a barrel?
- Try typing "Do a barrel roll" into Google. Amazing, isn't it?
- “barrel matured” “barrel aged”
- barrel fermented barrel matured
- barrel aged
- BR Barrel