- the lowest part of the musical range
- She likes that bass.
- I quit playing the bass guitar.
- The miracle writes about a bass.
- Who's one of your favorite bass players?
- You're mistaken. He plays bass, not trombone.
- I play bass in a jazz band.
- Tom doesn't know how to play the bass guitar.
- I play bass guitar in a guitar ensemble.
- A cat was sleeping in the bass drum.
- Are you happy with your new bass guitar?
- Avishai Cohen is an Israeli jazz musician. He plays double bass and is also a composer.
- I want to do some bass fishing, but I don't know what to use for bait.
- Bass, large, target, gin, give, verging, Ought, oust, joust, and scour, but scourging.
- George was describing a 30 pound bass he'd caught recently after fighting it for three hours.
- We're going too fast! I can't play a walking bass line at this tempo.