- hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
"Houses bearded the top of the heights"
- I blame your beard.
- He has a beard.
- Please shave my beard.
- My beard grows quickly.
- He's got a thick beard.
- I cannot shave my beard.
- Tom is shaving his beard.
- Tom is growing a beard.
- The beard does not make the philosopher.
- Have you ever grown a beard?
- He trimmed his beard for the wedding.
- He knows how to shave his beard.
- A beard does not make a philosopher.
- Tom grew a beard over the summer.
- A beard doesn't make a philosopher.