- relating to or associated with an empire
"the imperial gallon was standardized legally throughout the British Empire"
- befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
- of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- Some Whites seek more imperial solutions.
- I recommend you visit the Imperial War Museum in London.
- The Supreme Court is located near the Imperial Palace.
- I have two passes to the Imperial Theater.
- I took him to the Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- The royal family lives in the Imperial Palace.
- In the imperial measurement system, four quarts equals one gallon.
- Guards are stationed 'round the clock at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo.
- Meet me at the lobby of the Imperial Hotel at 6:30 p.m.
- Let's meet in the lobby of the Imperial Hotel at 6:30 p.m.
- Godzilla will never ever destroy the Imperial Palace nor the signboards of the sponsoring companies.
- Aristocrats lived to the east and west of the imperial palace.
- During the 15th century, the Ryukyu Kingdom was a tributary state of Imperial China.
- However, when I finally reached the castle I was thrown into this prison by the commander of the imperial guard.
- To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.