- having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- Elephants are majestic animals.
- My signature is meaningful, majestic and inimitable.
- It's easy to see the area's majestic topography from the cockpit of a helicopter.
- The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
- Islamic culture has given us majestic arches and soaring spires; timeless poetry and cherished music; elegant calligraphy and places of peaceful contemplation.