- the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
- Commercial Code can be called an enterprise method.
- Beicip-Franlab is a commercial enterprise set up by IFP in 1967.
- The recognised organisation is not substantially dependent on a single commercial enterprise for its revenue.
- The unlimited State guarantee does therefore enable EDF to obtain more favourable credit terms than those available to a commercial enterprise without a State guarantee.
- Prosernat is a commercial enterprise acquired in 2001 as part of the transfer by ISIS of ownership of IFP Investissements to IFP.
- the primary source of repayment of the obligation is the income generated by the assets being financed, rather than the independent capacity of a broader commercial enterprise.
- If state assets of this kind, which have a commercial value, are transferred to an enterprise without sufficient remuneration being paid, it is clear that state resources within the meaning of Article 87(1) of the EC Treaty are involved.
- In its letter of 20 December 2006 (K(2006) 6605 endg.), the Commission also found that the actual beneficiary of the past aid would seem to be the Betrieb gewerblicher Art [commercial enterprise].
- The aid scheme is designed to promote the dissemination and commercial use of new German and international research and development in the field of general management and enterprise development.
- Under Act No 85-98, where a commercial enterprise is no longer able to honour its debts and cannot be the subject of an administration measure, it must be put into compulsory liquidation.
- Beicip-Franlab is a commercial enterprise set up by IFP in 1967. It specialises in the publication and distribution of deposits exploration software and in consultancy and advisory services.
- The recognised organisation must not be controlled by shipowners or shipbuilders, or by others engaged commercially in the manufacture, equipping, repair or operation of ships. The recognised organisation is not substantially dependent on a single commercial enterprise for its revenue.
- Moreover, IFP benefits, for its commercial activities with the exception of the field of activity of its subsidiary Beicip-Franlab, from partial public financing, which constitutes a selective advantage insofar as it is granted to only one enterprise.
- The creditors of a commercial enterprise under the ordinary rules are therefore exposed to two risks: not only can the enterprise be put into compulsory liquidation should it suspend payments, but also the procedure does not guarantee that the creditors will recover their claims.
- The training is based on nine years' compulsory school — unless a maturity certificate is achieved — a commercial apprenticeship of three years with training of practical skills in an enterprise, while the necessary theoretical knowledge as well as general education are provided by a vocational school, both combined leading to the national examination (national certificate of proficiency as a commercial employee).