- an argument opposed to a proposal
- in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
"much was written pro and con"
- She's a con artist.
- He's an ex-con.
- He's a con artist.
- His post is merely a huge con.
- If pro is the opposite of con is the opposite of progress Congress?
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
- I was wondering if anyone could think of a translation for "con atino".
- Con artists take advantage of the credulity of inexperienced investors and swindle them out of their money.
- When I got out of prison, I couldn't find a job anywhere near my home since no one would hire an ex-con.
- Estinguere con…
- Alimentado con… %
- Mantenere umido con…
- Alimentato con il… % di …
- Mantener humedecido con…
- Evitare il contatto con l’aria.