- an animal that is confined
- a person held in the grip of a strong emotion or passion
- Tom is still being held captive.
- Greece, conquered, took captive her savage conqueror.
- He fell captive to her charms.
- Captive use
- Captive bolt
- Captive sales
- Captive market
- Captive use (kg)
- Table 2 — Captive use
- (Captive sales in the Community)
- Clinical signs in captive birds
- production used for captive transfers
- Captive sales in the Community
- Captive production of the Community industry
- Sales volume, captive use and sales prices