- doel; bedoeling; voornemen om iets te bereiken; gedachten
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
"his intent was to provide a new translation"
"good intentions are not enough"
- I have no real intent.
- She is intent on mastering French.
- My eyes were intent on the scene.
- He is intent on advertising himself.
- She was intent on her book.
- He has been intent on learning French.
- She's intent on going to New York to study fashion.
- He was too intent on studying to hear my call.
- When the intent is clear, overlooking minor errors in composition is recommended.
- He is deeply intent on carrying out the plan in question.
- A truth that's told with bad intent, beats all the lies you can invent.
- Bill Gates announces intent to return advertising revenue to the users.
- "One aspect of language is an intent to communicate," he says.
- These are both called "future volitional" and include the intent of the subject.
- I went to the department store with the intent of buying a gift.