- enclosed securely in a covering of paper or the like
"gaily wrapped gifts"
- He wrapped his arms around her.
- Do you want it gift wrapped?
- The package was wrapped in thick paper.
- He wrapped himself in his overcoat.
- He wrapped his arms around me.
- The affair is still wrapped in mystery.
- My mother wrapped the sandwiches in paper.
- He wrapped his arms around her waist.
- The salesgirl wrapped the gift for me.
- She wrapped her baby in a blanket.
- The city was wrapped in fog.
- I'd like to have that gift wrapped.
- She has him wrapped around her finger.
- She wrapped the present in paper.
- She wrapped her arms around his neck.