- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out
"my intention changed once I saw her"
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal
"his intentions are entirely honorable"
- This is my intention.
- That wasn't my intention.
- That's my intention.
- He hinted at his intention.
- That was not my intention.
- It was not my intention.
- I have no intention whatever of resigning.
- I have no intention of getting wet.
- He gave away his real intention.
- It is not my intention to return.
- I have no intention of doing that.
- It wasn't my intention to hurt you.
- I had no intention of doing so.
- I have no intention of asking him.
- Tom had no intention of quitting.