- He studies contemporary literature.
- He was contemporary with Shakespeare.
- He often reads contemporary authors.
- He's a contemporary of mine.
- Scott was a contemporary of Byron.
- He's contemplating the complexity of contemporary life.
- Shakespeare was a contemporary of Marlowe.
- Soseki was a contemporary of Ohgai.
- What contemporary authors do you like?
- The professor is familiar with contemporary literature.
- Biologists view the chupacabras as a contemporary legend.
- Contemporary genre studies cover a range of disciplines and approaches.
- I must admit I don't like much contemporary music.
- In an essay similarly devoted to allegorical procedures in contemporary art, Buchloh discusses 6 women artists.
- Contemporary Persian poems haven’t been known in west world as well as ancient ones.