- ramp; ongeluk van grote omvang of invloed
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
"the earthquake was a disaster"
- an act that has disastrous consequences
- What a disaster!
- It's an ecological disaster.
- This is a disaster.
- Arianna, you're a disaster!
- We're heading for disaster.
- We provide for disaster.
- It was a total disaster.
- He narrowly escaped the disaster.
- That party was a disaster!
- The earthquake brought about disaster.
- Since a disaster occurred, few passengers survived.
- They knew this would mean disaster.
- To turn a disaster into an opportunity.
- This is a recipe for disaster.
- The earthquake in Haiti was a disaster.