to draw out
- cause to speak,
to draw out
- make more sociable
- Your encouragement will draw her out.
- Why does it draw out lunch every day?
- Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.
- If I could draw well, I would paint pictures in "Where is Waldo?"-style, but leave out Waldo.
- 2. Draw a boomerang shape on the card with a pen. Cut out the boomerang you've drawn.
- The competent authority shall draw up reports on the official controls that it has carried out.
- The dynamic type tests have to be carried out on three draw gears without elastic device.
- the ability to draw up certificates, records and reports demonstrating that assessments have been carried out.
- the ability required to draw up the declarations, records and reports to demonstrate that the investigations have been carried out.
- Manufacturers shall draw up the required technical documentation and carry out the conformity assessment procedure applicable or have it carried out.
- SMVP’s only aim is to perform the obligations set out in the concession. It would draw the Commission’s attention to the very specific nature of Bioscope.
- The relevant Council Working Group shall draw up a questionnaire concerning each of the automated data exchanges set out in Chapter 2 of Decision 2008/615/JHA.
- Upon satisfying completion of verification tasks, the notified body shall draw up a certificate of conformity in relation to the tasks it carried out.
- Monitoring shall draw upon the data originating from management and control obligations, including those set out in Articles 10 and 11.
- Each Member State shall draw up a list indicating which of its authorities are competent for carrying out technical inspections and shall notify the Commission thereof.