- remove facial hair by tying a fine string around it and pulling at the string
"She had her eyebrows threaded"
- pass through or into
- pass a thread through
"thread a needle"
- lang en dun uitgesponnen samenhangend geheel van ineengedraaide vezels
- a fine cord of twisted fibers (of cotton or silk or wool or nylon etc.) used in sewing and weaving
- This thread tangles easily.
- I started this thread.
- There's no red thread.
- Which is best, white thread or red thread?
- Which is better, red thread or white thread?
- Oi! The thread title's wrong.
- Do you have needle and thread?
- She sews with a needle and thread.
- Be careful that the thread doesn't break.
- I lost the thread of his argument.
- I snapped the thread on my canine.
- His life is hanging by a thread.
- Have you got needle and thread?
- A long thread is easily entangled.
- Your job hangs by a thread.