- a yarn made partly or entirely of metal
- a fabric made of a yarn that is partly or entirely of metal
- Plutonium has a metallic taste.
- Mine eyes gaze at thine metallic chalice.
- Tea, drunk from a new thermos, tastes a little metallic.
- The metallic gate to what seemed to be another universe became the paragon of postmodern Shinto.
- Those huge metallic boxes you see in the ship are called by the name of containers.
- Metallic wastes
- metallic packaging
- metallic flavour
- Metallic additives
- Metallic halogenates
- Metallic wastes, ferrous
- oxidized flavour, metallic flavour
- Other metallic surface treatments
- Metallic wastes, non-ferrous
- 07 Non-metallic wastes