- His answer was not favorable.
- I availed myself of this favorable opportunity.
- His comments about the book were favorable.
- The play got a favorable notice.
- I besought him for a favorable answer.
- Circumstances are entirely favorable to us.
- Thanks to the favorable wind, we soon reached the island.
- Attendance should be good provided the weather is favorable.
- Almost all of the reviews of the play were favorable.
- I am looking forward to receiving your favorable answer.
- The weather seemed favorable for the test flight.
- I'm looking forward to receiving your favorable answer.
- The advance reviews of the new film are very favorable.
- His new book met with a favorable reception.
- I'm looking forward to receiving a favorable answer from you.