- grote feestelijke, culturele gebeurtenis
- an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place)
"a drama festival"
- They cancelled the festival.
- Happy Moon Festival!
- When is your school festival?
- They went to the music festival.
- The Star Festival is in July.
- He organized a summer rock festival.
- Tom is going to the festival.
- The Bon Festival is near at hand.
- He took no photos of the festival.
- The festival came to an end.
- Tom took part in the summer festival.
- Our school festival was held last month.
- The festival was far from dull.
- The festival witnessed an unusually large attendance.
- We celebrate the Star Festival in July.