- She's a fixture at all the high-society parties.
- Instead of being here to work, you get the sense that he's simply a permanent fixture here.
- Rear hard fixture
- Rear hard fixture tests
- Sanitary fixture installation work
- Rear hard fixture 500 mm min
- Minimum width of the rear hard fixture
- Force applied to rear hard fixture
- Modification of the rear hard fixture or addition of a new rear hard fixture.
- Place the test piece in the fixture (paragraph 220.127.116.11).
- the plant is a permanent fixture in Texas.
- A pendulum collision testing fixture must be used for the test.
- Jigs and fixtures for specific applications; sets of standard jig and fixture components
- In 2B116, "bare table" means a flat table, or surface, with no fixture or fittings.
- In 2B116, ’bare table’ means a flat table, or surface, with no fixture or fittings.