- tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- You must steer clear of that gang.
- The gang was planning a robbery.
- A gang of thieves works these parts.
- Tom seems to be a member of a gang.
- Somebody tipped off the gang members to the police surveillance.
- The two factions gang up with each other.
- My great-grandfather was the leader of a gang.
- A gang of thieves broke into the bank.
- A gang of three robbed the bank in broad daylight.
- Tom was killed by his own gang members.
- Duelling was in improvement over the thug-gang skirmishing it replaced.
- Lander assumes that rioting and gang behavior are a result of poverty and poor economic conditions.
- The gang knocked him down and robbed him of his watch.
- The gangsters let him in on their plan to knock off a rival gang leader.
- He had a hard time to disengage himself from the gang.