- drager van erfelijke eigenschappen
- (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity
"genes were formerly called factors"
- Some diseases are caused by a defective gene.
- DNA is a complex chemical that makes up a gene.
- In ethical terms, a great many people are opposed to gene therapy.
- A great many people were opposed to gene therapy in terms of ethics.
- A black panther can be a jaguar or leopard, but in either case it has a gene that causes it to produce more melanin than other specimens.
- Gene therapy medicinal product
- M-gene PCR
- HA-gene PCR (H5, H7)
- in vitro mammalian cell gene mutation test;
- Specific requirements for gene therapy medicinal products
- In vitro gene mutation study in bacteria
- This gene was used for in vitro selection.
- the barnase gene from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens to engineer male sterility,
- Carry out rapid detection based on M gene RT-PCR.
- Gene therapy medicinal product containing genetically modified cells