- a line (as on a vessel or ruler) that marks a measurement
"the ruler had 16 graduations per inch"
- Her graduation certificate.
- Tom attended Mary's graduation ceremony.
- The graduation is two months ahead.
- Tom congratulated Mary on her graduation.
- What will you do after graduation?
- World history is required for graduation.
- We congratulated him on his graduation.
- We all long for our graduation.
- Tom cried during his son's graduation.
- Father gave me a book for graduation.
- She got married soon after her graduation from the college.
- After graduation he will engage himself in study.
- Ted is looking forward to going abroad after graduation.
- The student council discussed plans for the graduation.
- I've been really busy with my graduation dissertation recently.