- a sauce made by adding stock, flour, or other ingredients to the juice and fat that drips from cooking meats
- Everything else is gravy.
- Mashed potatoes are often eaten with gravy.
- Would you like some more gravy?
- I don't eat meat, shellfish, poultry or gravy.
- Tom likes to eat mashed potatoes with lots of gravy.
- Chicken Tikka Massala is now a true British national dish, not only because it is the most popular, but because it is a perfect illustration of the way Britain absorbs and adapts external influences. Chicken Tikka is an Indian dish. The Massala sauce was added to satisfy the desire of British people to have their meat served in gravy.
- Gravy mixes