- knol v.e. koolraap als groente; afgevallen fruit dat van de grond opgeraapt is
- fruit that has fallen from the tree
- The corporation saw windfall profits this year.
- The unexpected windfall has put my brother and his wife on easy street.
- At this stage, any further aid would provide a windfall profit for Kronoply.
- This should also eliminate windfall profits and put new entrants and economies growing faster than average on the same competitive footing as existing installations.
- Germany notes that BVK’s proposal to extend the measure to the entire private equity sector would cause unjustified windfall profits (ungerechtfertigte Mitnahmeeffekte).
- As the thresholds set in the profit-sharing arrangement were not subject to indexation, the municipality, as the lessor, might well secure a windfall profit even if the operator, as the lessee, did not exploit the investment in the complex.
- On the contrary, the payment of a full Pension Protection Fund levy by the BTPS would deliver a windfall gain to schemes that are eligible for and benefit from the protection of the Pension Protection Fund.
- The independent consultant has also pointed out that as the thresholds set in the profit-sharing arrangement are not subject to indexation, the municipality, as the lessor, may well secure a windfall profit even if the operator, as the lessee, does not exploit the investment in the complex.