- onvoldoende aanwezigheid; het niet bezitten van iets; ontbrekende hoeveelheid
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
"there is a serious lack of insight into the problem"
- Children sometimes lack patience.
- You lack imagination.
- We lack nothing.
- I lack confidence.
- Nancy seems to lack sincerity.
- You lack sincerity for her.
- Tom seems to lack energy.
- I'm tired from lack of sleep.
- Tom's lack of compassion surprised Mary.
- He died from lack of oxygen.
- Ann does not lack for friends.
- Lack of sleep was undermining her health.
- Clara's lack of responsibility drives me mad.
- Lack of exercise may harm your health.
- Lack of sleep whittled away her energy.