- hunt or look for; want for a particular reason
"Your former neighbor is wanted by the FBI"
"Uncle Sam wants you"
- onvoldoende aanwezigheid; het niet bezitten van iets; ontbrekende hoeveelheid
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
"for want of a nail the shoe was lost"
- I want to want.
- I want to want what you want.
- We want what we want.
- I want what you want.
- "What do you want?" "I want meat."
- I want exactly what you want.
- You'll never want what they want.
- I want you to want me.
- I want this camera.
- I want a notebook.
- I want a coffee.
- I want you back.
- You want to go?
- Tom doesn't want it.
- I want justice.