- go to or towards
"a liquid seeks its own level"
- inquire for
"seek directions from a local"
- the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- Seek truth from facts.
- We seek happiness.
- Seek, and you will find.
- Seek peace and pursue it.
- Let's play hide-and-seek!
- I knew where to seek.
- I seek my own truth.
- Let's play hide and seek.
- He would seek re-election.
- Some Whites seek more imperial solutions.
- He decided to seek information elsewhere.
- Everybody has the right to seek happiness.
- Some Middle-Easterners seek more religious solutions.
- Some Blacks seek more radical solutions.
- Perhaps you will seek his aid.