- the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- The actress sued the magazine for libel.
- Mr Miura brought an action of libel against a weekly magazine.
- In some areas of the world, you can still get sued if you slander or libel a deceased person.
- * The basic prohibitions (No slander, libel, etc.) are noted in the "Read me first." Please be sure to read it.
- Take further steps to effectively decriminalise libel.
- In particular, review the Electronic Media Act in order to establish a transparent, predictable and effective regulatory framework and ensure political independence of the Council for Electronic Media; ensure that Croatian Radio and Television and its Programme Council work independently and remain stable while the Croatian Radio and Television Act is reviewed. Take further steps to effectively decriminalise libel.