- zorg voor gezondheid
- professional treatment for illness or injury
- Medical aspects and first aid:
- medical aspects and first aid:
- First Aid Kit/Emergency medical kit …
- Proposed treatment: first aid measures, medical treatment
- Mandatory minimum requirements relating to medical first aid and medical care
- first-aid kits, their contents and emergency medical equipment; and
- provision of material aid and medical or psychological care;
- Provision of material aid and medical or psychological care.
- they are carried for use in flight for medical aid for a patient, provided that:
- Patient care (first aid and medical stabilisation) from victim access to victim handover.
- Where training in medical first aid or medical care is not included in the qualifications for the certificate to be issued, a special certificate or documentary evidence, as appropriate, shall be issued indicating that the holder has attended a course of training in medical first aid or in medical care.
- Seafarers designated to provide medical first aid on board ship shall meet the standard of competence in medical first aid specified in Section A-VI/4, paragraphs 1, 2 and 3, of the STCW Code.
- ships which do not carry a medical doctor shall be required to have either at least one seafarer on board who is in charge of medical care and administering medicine as part of their regular duties or at least one seafarer on board competent to provide medical first aid; persons in charge of medical care on board who are not medical doctors shall have satisfactorily completed training in medical care that meets the requirements of the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as amended (STCW); seafarers designated to provide medical first aid shall have satisfactorily completed training in medical first aid that meets the requirements of STCW; national laws or regulations shall specify the level of approved training required taking into account, inter alia, such factors as the duration, nature and conditions of the voyage and the number of seafarers on board; and
- when placed on board with the approval of the operator to provide, during flight, medical aid to the patient, they are:
- On the basis of the medical opinion and his or her analysis, the social assistant shall, in accordance with Article 10, propose the amount to be granted as financial aid, the duration of this grant and the need for re-examination of the social and medical circumstances of the person concerned.