- the scientific study of food and drink (especially in humans)
- (physiology) the organic process of nourishing or being nourished; the processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance
- a source of materials to nourish the body
- Nutrition is inadequate in some poor areas.
- The vitamin pill contains abundant nutrition.
- There isn't much nutrition in potato chips.
- You should complement your nutrition with vitamins.
- She is careful about her child's nutrition.
- Information about nutrition is available on most packaged foods.
- Good nutrition is vital for an infant's growth.
- Good nutrition is also a science and, as such, can be learnt.
- Animal nutrition
- Nutrition information
- NUTRITION CLAIMS
- Nutrition condition:
- Nutrition Labelling
- Animal Nutrition